I will always look up to someone when I needed inspiration. People, most of the time will relate their idols to the special person in life. Parents, siblings, relatives, teachers and friends are usually their idols. No doubt, my parents are my idol but for me they are next to GOD. I am always grateful for having me here in this world. Without them, I am nobody. Idol, in my interpretation, is someone that we look up to as inspiration and what we want to be. This person has made tremendous impact to me and this particular person has me made change into a better person especially to my parents, friends, spouse and most importantly to other human beings around.
This man is one of the most respected and revered actor. He is none other than Kamal Hassan. Even though he is an Indian actor, during my schooldays, most of my non Indians friends used to adore him as he is not only talented, he is also blessed with good looks and charm He has an avid interest in every aspect of filmmaking and is known for his work as a choreographer, director, and writer, as well. He is also a prolific writer. I have read some of his writings and I should say it is a golden masterpiece. I love his all his writings because he writes out from his heart and it is pure. Most importantly, his English is so fantastic. I have now words his usage Of English as all his works has revamped all his fans including me into social work and charity. Furthermore, the best part he even a had campaign on “Cleaning India” and many of his fans and Indian citizens who are not his fans as well set their feet into this campaign in cleaning the most filthiest slum areas in India. He did manage to change the citizen’s mindset which is really mind blowing to me. His opinions during interview were always socially relevant. For me , he is not a great actor but also a great philantrophist.
He is very much talented in singing and dancing. He not acts but also choreographs most of his dance movements by himself. I even started to enjoy classical dance after watching his movie “Salangai Oli” which a blockbuster hits and also received many prestigious awards. The most amazing thing is he can speak 14 languages. He took the effort to learn all the languages for his knowledge which really impressed. He has received many National Awards and the highest award the recent award is “Padmasree” which is like Oscars in Hollywood.
![]() |
| my son and little Kamal... I love doing this...he got his ears..hihihi |






Really cool!! Hehehe...yeaa, I can see why you admire him so much, right til now...hehehe...he's awesome in my opinion...great example...two-thumbs up akka...hehehe...
ReplyDeletehahahaha kamal hassan! grew up watching some of his films
ReplyDeleteI like the last picture!..hehe....maybe one day Visharath will be the next Kamal Hassan!..:))
ReplyDelete