Thursday, 19 March 2015

A DAY OUT.....

Hi everyone...Hoping all of you are doing well.. As for me, I am having my first term school break which means "heaven" for us as we were longing to have this break after a tiresome school workloads.. No more marking, shouting, screaming, stomping and stuffs like that for one week.. I am so desperate and looking forward for this holiday.. Even though classes in UPM are as usual, I managed to squeeze my little time out going for a vacation with my family. Where???? The nearest destination I can afford to at this moment, PORT DICKSON..I booked a room equipped with a swimming pool in it as I know many will hit the swimming pool with their children during the holidays. Even though it's just one night, it meant a lot as I have not gone for any vacation for a long period of time. I felt myself being a kid and I had sleepless night before the take off.


After having an early breakfast, My husband and I together with my 3 year old son, drove to Port Dickson. It took us 2 hours to reach there as there was a quite heavy jam in Seremban toll. During the journey, I saw three accidents taking place in Seremban highway itself. It was bad involving a bus, a car and a motorcyclist. It was a kiosk so this delayed our journey to the place. Finally, we reached there before our check in time.
at the lobby
 It was already 2 and all of us were starving. We managed to get a quick lunch in the nearby restaurant. At 3, we checked in to our room. The room was enormously huge with a swimming pool built in and the room was surrounded with plants.. Its a garden concept. It was really beautiful.


in our hotel room
garden view


 I just laid myself on the spongy bed, thinking to myself, how wonderful it could be if I could own one of this(sigh).Without delaying our time, my son and I jumped into the pool as the water was crystal clear.We spent our whole day soaking ourselves in the pool. I love swimming and so does my son.



in our private pool


 We enjoyed the most. My husband was  busy looking around the place and getting some pictures of us splashing water at each other. It was such a relief getting into the pool.  I feel relaxed and soothing with the environment where no one was around us and the pool is just for us... As both of us( me and my husband) juggling our time with work and studies, both of us rarely have vacation and the last one was last year.(sigh).After dipping ourselves in the pool for a long time., our stomachs started to grumble and growl.

having wonderful time in the water

We got ready and went for the nearest seafood restaurant and to my surprise the price for the food was so cheap compared to food in Klang. We had our dinner and went for a family karaoke later that night, We sang to the top of our lungs and had a great time. We slept quite early  as we were tired due to the tiring journey and the swim.

I'm tired to pose....


The next morning, I got up early. The most wonderful part of a vacation will be the breakfast provided by the hotel. I just love the hotel breakfast. Its rare to have those kind of breakfast in normal restaurants. After refilling our stomachs, we were back to the pool again. Its just so fun swimming in your own pool without having anyone watching your flabby parts( sigh). After 3 hours of swimming, we packed and went back home at 12.
before heading home, a quick picture..

. It was the most enjoyable holiday for me even though a short one.. I guess all of you should grab a chance checking in yourself to this hotel located in Port Dickson. It is The Grand Lexis, Port Dickson, 5 kms from the town..What a day!!!!! wished it was longer..(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment